Securities offered through WealthForge Securities, LLC, member FINRA/SIPC. Capital Square and WealthForge are not affiliated.
Images used throughout are CSRA Opportunity Zone Funds project renderings and are subject to change.
Check the background of Capital Square on FINRA’s Broker Check: https://brokercheck.finra.org/.
Consider the Risks
There will be occasions when the Manager and its affiliates may encounter potential conflicts of interest in connection with the Fund and its Members and there is no independent dispute resolution mechanism in place to resolve such conflicts.
Potential investors should be aware that an investment in the Fund involves a significant degree of risk. An investment in investor units involves substantial risks including, but not limited to, the following risk factors:
- The Offering will be made on a “best efforts” basis with no minimum investment requirement.
- The various risks associated with acquiring, financing, owning, constructing, leasing and operating multi-family real estate located in Virginia.
- The Investor Units do not represent a diversified investment because the Fund’s activities will be limited to the
- Although Capital Square and its affiliates have extensive experience in acquiring, improving and operating commercial real estate, the Fund and the Manager were recently organized and do not have an operating history or significant assets.
- Investors will rely solely on the Manager to manage the Fund and the Property; the Manager will have broad discretion to make decisions regarding the Property.
- There are substantial risks associated with developing the Property in an economically disadvantaged, qualified opportunity zone that permits investors in the Fund to qualify for available Opportunity Zone Tax Benefits.
- Diversification does not guarantee profits or protect against losses.
- The Fund may not make capital distributions until the sale or refinancing of the Property, if at all.
- Real estate-related investments involve substantial risks.
- The Fund will pay substantial fees to the Manager and its affiliates (including CS Development).
- The Investor Units will be highly illiquid; transferability of the Investor Units is restricted and withdrawals of capital contributions are prohibited.
- Substantial actual and potential conflicts of interest exist among the Fund, the Manager, Capital Square, CS Development and their affiliates.
- An investor could lose all or a substantial portion of his investment in the Fund.
- There are tax risks associated with an investment in the Investor Units, including the possibility that government regulations regarding Opportunity Zone investments may change.